When you look at your site’s analytics, what actions are your visitors taking. If they land on your homepage then visit additional pages, your homepage is doing its job. But, if it’s more common for site visitors to land on your homepage then bounce off the site, you’ve got a problem.
Follow Us On Social Media & More . . .
Get Regular Updates & Posts Digests By Email:
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
- Learn How to Install an SSL Certificate on Your WordPress Site
- Is Your Website Down? How to Check If It’s Working Globally
- Easiest Ways to Recover Your Lost WordPress Password!
- How To Add Space in HTML and the Best Ways to Do It
- How to Fix ‘Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. check back in a minute.’