So, your theme comes with a few WordPress fonts. Cool. Nice. But, firstly, you want MORE fonts sitewide right (and you want all kinds of control over them)? Or, secondly, you are a little tired of having all kinds of problems with spacing, formatting, look/feel, styling of font types and sizes on individual pages or posts, and more. Ok. I get it. It can be a pain sometimes with the stock WordPress editor.
Follow Us On Social Media & More . . .
Get Regular Updates & Posts Digests By Email:
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
- Learn How to Install an SSL Certificate on Your WordPress Site
- Is Your Website Down? How to Check If It’s Working Globally
- Easiest Ways to Recover Your Lost WordPress Password!
- How To Add Space in HTML and the Best Ways to Do It
- How to Fix ‘Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. check back in a minute.’