WP Content Plugins: Use SEMRush, Grammarly, and Word stats to rank in Google SEO.
The good thing is WordPress makes the best platforms to manage your content with SEO-friendly features.
With the ever-increasing number of articles, you need to optimize your WordPress content to beat the competition.
You need WordPress plugins to craft unique and quality over quantity content.
Plugins are software or applications that perform special functions. You can directly add plugins to your WordPress websites for content optimization.
Here, we’re focused on the best WordPress plugins you need to create killer Content. And how to add a plugin to your WordPress website.
WordPress Plugins you need to Create Killer Content
Here are WordPress plugins you need to create killer Content with their unique operations.
Thousands of people worldwide trust SEMRush. SEMRush is best for keyword research on crucial topics worldwide.
It helps you beat the competition with its well-improved market analysis.
SEMRush is one of the WordPress plugins you need to create killer Content. Suitable for the companies finding their feet and already established ones.
SEMRush helps you keep tabs on your keywords and backlinks with ranking and SEO-friendly keywords at your disposal.
Also works to increase your visibility.
- About 23 billion keywords available in 130 countries
- Run in-depth website audit based on 130+ checks
- Free recommendations for content optimization and increased SEO search rankings
- Track and analyze competitor websites and marketing strategies
Grammarly makes your content grammatically top-notch.
Automatically checks grammatical, spelling, and sentence errors and highlights them for correction. It also suggests to you the correct grammar structures, spelling and sentences.
No doubt WordPress users claim it among the WordPress plugins you need to create killer Content.
Grammarly also serves as a plagiarism checker.
You don’t have to beat yourself, just write and Grammarly will take over.
It’s compatible with most social media handles like Facebook, Twitter, G-mail, and Your WordPress editor. Also, you can add-on on your Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.
- Tone Detection: this feature requires 90 or more characters to work
- Suggest the correct spelling, grammar structures, and sentence
- Offers a Plagiarism check in the paid package
- 24/7 help center and more
- App and online options are available.
#3. Word Stats
Word stats is considered one of the WordPress plugins you need to create killer Content. It keeps you informed on your word counts, the readability of your post, the best 20 keywords that can rank in SEO, and the percentage rating of your post compared to others.
You also have a monthly account of your most performed keywords and how many keywords you used in all the posts that you have uploaded.
You also get to know the average word counts of all your blog posts for the month.
Some features of Wordstats are:
- Import from many sources: documents, data files, statistical software, Social media, etc.
- Organize your data: Filter cases, add, delete and record various data variables, etc.
- Explore data content with the mining feature.
- Relationship of text with unstructured data and more.
When you think about WordPress plugins you need to create killer Content, consider OptinMonster. It’s ideal for lead generation.
OptinMonster keeps a record of the passer-by clients and helps convert weak leads to conversions like list building, e-newsletter, or sales.
You can link your email marketing service or CRM software to check bounce rates and increase subscriptions.
OptinMonster serves up the following:
- Geo-location targeting
- Exit intent sensor
- Monster 2-step options and more
Beautifully designed graphics make content attractive and click compelling.
The good thing is Canva helps you craft posts with eye-catchy graphics and templates.
You have a wide variety of appealing and original graphics and content to select from.
Don’t worry about copyright.
It offers a simple yet professional view of your blog posts and websites.
Just select your template, edit, and export the image to your article.
Canva is known for:
- Designs, graphics, and templates
#6. Small SEO Tools Plagiarism Checker
Small SEO Tools are used to check for plagiarism in your content.
Plagiarism is the writer’s nightmare and the blog owners’ dread. With many copies, spun and pasted content every place, Google SEO is up against article similarities known or unknown.
You risk charges for plagiarism or most rare; permanent deactivation of your webpage.
SSTs are easy to use. Install the application, open it and it’ll check plagiarism and highlight where to do amends.
#7. Surfer SEO:
Surfer SEO is a content optimization plugin that helps you optimize your existing posts and pages for better search engine rankings. The plugin uses AI to analyze your content, compare it to the top-ranking competitors in your niche, and give you suggestions on how you can improve it.
How To Install Plugins To Your WordPress
There are three ways to add WordPress plugins, they’re
- Directly from dashboard
- File Transfer Protocol(FTP)
Directly From Dashboard
- Open your WordPress dashboard, click plugins>>Add new
- Type in the name of the plug-in in the search bar in the topmost right.
- On seeing your plug-in, click install.
- After the installation, click activate to use the plugin(it usually takes a couple of minutes).
- Download the plugin as a zip file either from the WordPress directory or from a trusted third-party source.
- Open your WordPress dashboard, click plugins>>Add new
- Click “Upload Plugin” at the top of the page.
- Tap “Choose File” locate the plugin zip file, and click Install.
- After the installation, click Activate Plugin.
Here for the File Transfer Protocol(FTP)
FAQs of WP Content Plugins for Creating Killer Content
Some WordPress plugins have free and paid features, while a great deal is a premium. However, here are some WordPress plugins that offer free features:
MonsterInsights Lite (Free)
WPForms Lite (Free)
All-in-One SEO (Free)
WP Mail SMTP (Free)
With about 40,000+ good enough WordPress plugins, you’ve been exposed to the best WordPress plugins you need to create killer Content.
Stand out from the competition by optimization of your website using the plugins.
Note: These plugins listed above are based on my tested and trusted resolve and testimony from other users. Kindly visit the website of the plugins listed above for accurate information.
Read Also: How to Measure Your Content Marketing Effectiveness
We are dedicated to sharing useful content for WordPress websites in the business & personal communities. This includes any related topics indirectly related to WordPress, marketing, advertising, e-commerce, technology, or any other online subjects we feel would benefit our readers and customers.
Debashrita @ The WP Website Help Team